Thursday, June 15, 2006

Convenient untruth

When I read that Google had skewed its find results to censor Conservative opinion on the Web, I was rather startled and very disappointed. But, oh sorrow, you can't believe all you read on the media. Today I had to check up on the responses to Al Gore's newly-released movie "An Inconvenient Truth" - and almost all I could find on the assorted Google searches were Conservative opinions. Well, "Conservative" is a conservative word for the rabid nature of most of the articles in both news media and blog. My, oh, my, what a exploding boils of hate-filled pus they are. And the penny dropped. The report about Google was yet another bit of Conservative manipulation, a PR fiction from a desperate Right worried that their people are clueing up to their mendacity. Perhaps one could call it a "convenient untruth".

No comments: